Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: NUT HAS SCOOP ON The Savage II!!!

NUT HAS SCOOP ON The Savage II!!! 12 years 8 months ago #40786

Nut asked me to copy and paste this over here for him, as his OMC computer don't work!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen.
Team OMC, covert operations, Florida sector, has uncovered the REAL reason Jim Savage has been reinforcing his transom over the past months.........
MIGHTY JOHNSON POWER!!!!!!!!
Finally retiring his old, wimpy clatterbox to mailbox duty in the search for more power, speed, and reliability, Jim has selected a SWEET Johnson Sea-Horse to raise the bar on the competition.........
Although .I applaud his decision to finally toss his unsightly clatterbox in the scrap pile, I can't help but wonder if his newly reinforced transom will be able to handle the incredible torque of this fire-breather........ HA!
Now, can someone please copy and paste this important announcement on that wonderful "new and improved" G3 forum so the ENTIRE G3 world can be advised that SAVAGE is now a force to be reckoned with??? HA!
NUT
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jim Savage

Re: NUT HAS SCOOP ON The Savage II!!! 12 years 8 months ago #40833

A second message the NUT asked me to post for him (my best friend)!!!!

Yea, yea, har-dy har-har.... I got it, but don't GET it.....there is no "fish on" here.... Mr. Savage has simply gotten back to his roots and dumped the Dark Side so he can once again be a top contender..... guess hes finally tired of getting sand kicked in his face by the Stinger boys, and finally realized the only way he would ever reign supreme again, was to dump his putt-putt Merc for this shiny "new" Sea-Horse.....
Although it might not be enough to put away the Stingers, it CERTAINLY is a MAJOR improvement over what he had on there before.......(just hope his transom can handle it!) HA!
NUT

Jim Savage

Re:NUT HAS SCOOP ON The Savage II!!! 12 years 8 months ago #40916

So, Nut's got the scoop does he?
Looks more like a Scoop O Nuts to me....
On a beige ice-cream Sunday

The descriptors are most telling

Sweet Sea Horse
Mighty Johnson Power
New and Improved G-3
Reign Supreme
FIRE BREATHER!!!

and the clencher
dare I say it...

COVERT OPERATIONS...!

Can't decide what is better

All quiet on the Western OMC Front
or
OMC Propaganda leaflets dropping like pre-mature autumn leaves....

lar

Re:NUT HAS SCOOP ON The Savage II!!! 12 years 8 months ago #40972

Very good Lar. You tell 'em.

Sitting here nursing a sore knee, but it is getting better. Have walked on it a good bit as the doc recommended that I do so. The pain and swelling are less today also.
Attachments:

Jim Savage
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 8779 guests and one member online