Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: posted tor the Nut

posted tor the Nut 12 years 7 months ago #40785

Ladies and Gentlemen.
Team OMC, covert operations, Florida sector, has uncovered the REAL reason Jim Savage has been reinforcing his transom over the past months.........
MIGHTY JOHNSON POWER!!!!!!!!
Finally retiring his old, wimpy clatterbox to mailbox duty in the search for more power, speed, and reliability, Jim has selected a SWEET Johnson Sea-Horse to raise the bar on the competition.........
Although .I applaud his decision to finally toss his unsightly clatterbox in the scrap pile, I can't help but wonder if his newly reinforced transom will be able to handle the incredible torque of this fire-breather........ HA!
Now, can someone please copy and paste this important announcement on that wonderful "new and improved" G3 forum so the ENTIRE G3 world can be advised that SAVAGE is now a force to be reckoned with??? HA!
NUT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:posted to the Nut 12 years 7 months ago #40788

HA! HA! HA!

You ain't seen nuttin' yet!!!!!!!!! :P
Attachments:

Jim Savage

Re:posted tor the Nut 12 years 7 months ago #40795

yea, yea, har-dy har-har.... I got it, but don't GET it.....there is no "fish on" here.... Mr. Savage has simply gotten back to his roots and dumped the Dark Side so he can once again be a top contender..... guess hes finally tired of getting sand kicked in his face by the Stinger boys, and finally realized the only way he would ever reign supreme again, was to dump his putt-putt Merc for this shiny "new" Sea-Horse.....
Although it might not be enough to put away the Stingers, it CERTAINLY is a MAJOR improvement over what he had on there before.......(just hope his transom can handle it!) HA!
NUT

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat
( / Engines)