Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Florida G3 Club Activities

Florida G3 Club Activities 8 years 1 month ago #120040

• dspeck
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I finished the restoration of my 1960 G3 this past Spring (2015) and am spending my first multi-month Florida stay of my retirement. I had hoped to connect with the Florida G3 Owners Association and looked forward to participating in some group activities, but all the calendars I've located on-line are devoid of entries. Today, I formally applied for membership in the Florida Association and hope I soon will be able to view its calendar and post on its chat. Until then, can anyone share info with me? I'm in Casselberry once a week and the Ft. Pierce area the rest of the time. I seem to remember there being an annual gathering in the Mt. Dora area during the winter months. Would really enjoy meeting some folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Florida G3 Club Activities 8 years 1 month ago #120116

I think you will find that mnt dora is in late march,Brian Slager is the glasspar guy you need to find

Re: Florida G3 Club Activities 7 years 10 months ago #122568

The Florida Glasspar Club myself, Vernon Turner and Brian Slager founded 10 years ago.

We would really like to have you join our club. No dues, no crap. Just get together somewhere in the state 5 or 6 times a year for a weekend of fun, telling stories, eating, and playing with our Glasspars.

Call me at 850-320-5279 or 850-926-5998 and I will get you lined up.
Jim Savage
Crawfordville, Florida

Jim Savage

Re:Florida G3 Club Activities 7 years 10 months ago #122578

jim, that merc is even bigger than those catfish ya fish for. ha

Re:Florida G3 Club Activities 7 years 9 months ago #123270

No fish can swim fast enough to get in my G-3 Ron!!!! Picture here is my boat being driven by Bill Wehunt the day we tested the Merc 1000. I had just come home from open heart surgery and my wife and others would not let me drive my boat that day!!! Am well since and drive it at will (and usually at WOT, to get away from Ron's fish!!!!)

Jim Savage
Attachments:

Jim Savage
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat