• Page:

TOPIC: Checking out site

Checking out site 12 years 6 months ago #46170

• chuck
  • chuck's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have not been over here for quite a while. Checking out all of the new items. Back to Skagit's after being off on 1959 Dorsett Farallon and a G3 and some others for the last 4-5 years. The Farallon was sold last year in CT.I have another Skagit 17' project to restore for the next year or so.The 20' Skagit i have now has been around the Skagit club and FGNW for quite a few years.This is the last boat i ever thought i would own ! It has been completly rebuilt with transom,foam floor,bulkhead a 2006 Mercury four stroke added and also a new EZ Loader trailer before i purchased it. When i got it Aug 2010,i repainted it,new hardware,carpet,tinted cabin windows,windshield,wiring and some other misc items which all together took about 4 months.It has been a lot of fun this past Spring and Summer. Chuck [img] [img]http://www.fiberglassics.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/IMG_5288.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Checking out site 12 years 6 months ago #46179

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Welcome back to FG Chuck. Beautiful cruiser, and it looks like you have your work cut out for you on the 17'er! Hope you share some pics of the restoration with us, we love watching the pics in progress around here. ;)

Mark

Re:Checking out site 12 years 6 months ago #46198

• chuck
  • chuck's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Mark, The red & white 17'Skagit ( I have had 4 of them ) in the pictures is the 11th Skagit i had had over the years along with a Dorsett Farallon,G-3 and some others.Here's a few from the past. Chuck
Attachments:

Re:Checking out site 12 years 6 months ago #46202

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Very impressive Chuck! I love lookin' at the beautiful cruisers you guys in the PNW have, seems to be an abundance of them up there. (Makes sense, right?) Great looking G3 also, very pristine. Thanks for sharing the pics, I can't get enough..... :laugh:

Mark
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.062 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6230 guests and no members online