Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
FiberGlassics® Mid-West
  • Page:

TOPIC: Closing 2020 boating season

Closing 2020 boating season 3 years 6 months ago #143398

With all 2020 has thrown at us, but looking on the bright side, Boating was a great social distancing activity. B)

Boat lifts and pier went in fine opening up the lake this spring.

We went and purchased an older runabout for the Scott 40 hp and Tee Nee trailer,
...and purchased a few more Scotts. mostly 40's and 45's.

This season Sharon and I had a great night on the 4th of July planned to watch our lake's fireworks display.

Our plans were cut short when it became necessary to take Sharon to the hospital for a suspected heart issue. ( Not to fret... all is well ).

Later in the summer we finally secured the purchase of the Bobber, our new-to-us 1959 Cutter Cabin Cruiser.

After some transom repair and a repower to a Homelite it was on the water.

Just before the leaves started to turn Another Cutter Jet DeVille snuck up on me and begged me to take it home.

This one is a 1959. (Sharon is very patient with me. ) This makes Jet DeVille #3. I've been told 3 is a charm.

Last big project for the season was the restoration of our shoreline.

It is something we have been saving for and the time was right to get it done before seasons end.

The last boating purchases ( for 2020) are the hardware and all from (2) Cutter parts boats. ...and a set of side mount folding helm seats for the Cabin Cruiser.

It's been a busy boating season at our home.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7144 guests and 2 members online