Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Non Boat Related, Forum for topics not really having anything to do with boats.

TOPIC: Houston's thread for hurricanes?

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #14733

haarp will take care of IGOR....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #14764

• houston
  • houston's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
wonder what Sara Palin knows about haarp?

as it stands right now, the remains of Gaston are still traveling west, I refer to him as a ghost, rather really weird and they say he has a 20% chance of reforming...right now Gaston is just west of Cuba.

Igor, I got some GEOS/sat picture of him and yes he is rather large, as it stands he has 100% chance to go in to a full tilt hurricane BUT, a 90% percent chance of being nothing more than a container ship navigational hazard.

here is a "little something" to see what "test" are being conducted at haarp...

The Journal of Geophysical Research

When you think about 2012,....

disturbing.
Attachments:

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #14771

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
The Gauge report

using the new program, from Tracking The Eye , I now can just leave the "brown eye" button open and as long as a storm is on the grid-current map I can see whats what with the storm.

going to run Igor on this from birth to death just to see how well it works.
Attachments:

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #14801

geez...thats scary. :unsure:

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #14802

mark...you never cease to amaze me. ron

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #14871

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
what...you been reading..?

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #14956

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Ok, the grid as been lit up like a Christmas Tree.

you got the "evil" Igor, who been doing a little circle dance off the west coast of Africa, serious been following him through out the day and so far he has hit every compass point while getting his grove on.

directly off the north coast of South America is now "92L" which this storm if developed will put a hurt on the Yucatan (U-CAN-TAN) sunbathing time, which by what I been hearing their beach time has been so off, their sells of suntan lotion has taking a cross national sells product hit. 92L is plotted to enter the gulf down in the southwest pocket between the Yucatan Peninsula and Cuba. The professionals are looking at 92L seriously as a rouge hurricane.

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #14998

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Took these last night...meanwhile, Igor has moved in to full Geos range.
Attachments:

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #15044

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
92L well become "Julia", which on a side note if "she" hits anywhere what are the odds of it raining lattice?

as it looks today, good old Igor is going to run the same path as all the rest, except 92L aka Julia where she looks to be heading maybe into the gulf, but then again she could get sidetracked around the Yucatan and ruin another wonderful weekend of nude sunbathing next to the ocean.
Attachments:

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #15071

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Igor, Julia and Karl are on the grid.
Attachments:

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #15202

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
just got done watching Igor on the Geos wide in infrared thermos, and as of right now Igor gives me a little uneasy feelings. IF HE GETS HOOKED by a CONVENIENT progressive low that just "pop" off the east coast I don't see IGOR being much more than a fish and a container ship hazard....BUT, giving IGOR size and his growth I kind of lean out for him a little thinking he will brush off the progressive low's lower south swipe that he will encounter if so he just may cause dismay and bewilderment to the east coast "somewhere"...still trying to see just if and where.

The NHC latest Review

HURRICANE IGOR IS CENTERED NEAR 17.7N 46.9W AT 12/2100 UTC OR
ABOUT 925 NM E OF THE NRN LEEWARD ISLANDS MOVING W AT 12 KT.
ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 942 MB. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED
WIND SPEED IS 120 KT WITH GUSTS TO 145 KT. IGOR HAS REACHED
CATEGORY FOUR STATUS ON THE SAFFIR-SIMPSON SCALE AND SOME
FURTHER STRENGTHENING IS EXPECTED. IGOR HAS A WELL-DEFINED EYE
AND SYMMETRICALLY ORIENTED CONVECTION. NUMEROUS STRONG
CONVECTION IS WITHIN 100 NM OF THE CENTER LOCATION. NUMEROUS
MODERATE CONVECTION EXTENDS BETWEEN 100NM AND 150NM OF THE STORM
CENTER
SEE LATEST NHC FORECAST/ADVISORY UNDER AWIPS/WMO HEADERS
MIATCMAT1/WTNT21 KNHC FOR MORE DETAILS

From this you can do some basic math to really understand the size of Igor, if he has a 40nm eye, add that to 150 x 2, and your looking at a 340 mile in diameter storm which is growing.

The hurricane hunters are chasing Julia, which as of this moment she will run over the Yucatan Peninsula, leaving all vacation plains and sun-lotion sales on hold for Cancun.

Karl is now in the mix also and being piloted, waiting for a Geos flyby on him
Attachments:

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #15228

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
-Big Update-

I was looking at 92L to become Julia, but....what was aka Karl has now taken "Julia" and behind Julia is a NOG (Not On Grid)low, which should become Karl.
Attachments:

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #15230

all lined up like a freight train.........

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #15240

your doing a great job mark,thanks for this thread buddy.

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #15276

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Update

the gauge will tell the tail, he may not grow much off the scale, as he becomes a cat 5 which as far as the scale goes they do not get any bigger, but watching the gauge you will see him condense like a body builder.

as it stands, my last look this mourning I haven't seen anything to force a turn, it seems the low's lower southern point passed but again out of left field a high again has taking the east coast.

let's throw on the old lights....because...
Right now you don't see it....in a couple of days you will.

if you look at Alaska...you see the development of another progressive low, how convenient as to where it develops.
Attachments:

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #15299

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Here's the Art work

"they" are expecting Igor to do a normal eye wall replacement in a day or so, he need 6 more miles per hour to gain his stats to cat 5. as of size he has grown to 800 + miles wide, to big to fit into Texas.
Attachments:

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #15313

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
N/A failed image test
Attachments:

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #15478

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
you guys ready for this....you know when your looking at a BAD storm when

yes there is an ocean under Igor...now I have to watch him from afar.
Attachments:

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #15631

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
The bang for the buck hit NYC today, that system that passed over NYC should be the push that put Igor out to sea....maybe.

Ron, you guys ok down yunder?, I can tell yea up here it just been a wet,dull windless day....and cold.

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #15752

somehow it missed us.

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #15774

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Well here is a prefect example off an I.D. Ten Error on a "weather Channel" blog, by a "professional". I.D.TEN .

Lets begin with the song, tried to look up "the Title" and I got zero results...I tend to think he may be think of "ROCK-THE-BOAT" which is just what Igor and Julia been doing.

Next he makes a reference to a HIGH in the South East and he implies (yup break the down Imp-LIES), that this "High" is stationary and is all ways .....right there.

the truth is this convenient high is not stationary but reoccurring , and it reoccurs at really convenient times, like when a hurricane is heading towards the United States which to me makes it seem rather odd not convenient.

I explained Bermuda to Genny today as being like a plate upside down on water, two things will happen to Bermuda. One is a Cat 2 hurricane will pass dangerously close to the Island, the next well be the tidal flood surge will submerge it.

by my understanding they are "trying" to evac the people off the Island but now the weather has gotten to dangerous for flying, again...as always where was the ones in charge.

Let just pray for the ones left on the Island.

94-L on the grid off the coast of Africa..here we go again.....
Attachments:

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #15777

yep theres always that convenient high pushing it away from the east coast. i'm starting to think that high is being generated in Alaska. HAARP

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #15788

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Now now Ron...

I have been giving the gift of being able to talk about...out loud stuff that just seems rather...odd, people will look at me with that out of the corner of their eye look (oh, yea by the way I notice those looks also) where they are trying to figure out if my cheese has completely slid off my cracker and rather or not if it may just hanging on by a corner....then they see the dent in my head and the give up on the slim possibility of my cheese still hanging on....

so,....

I bumped into a man today who seemed to hit all the points, on medical reform, the airline restructuring, medicine sales and generics, how the doctors are being set up like the truckers when trucking was deregulated....

I asked him if he ever heard of Haarp and what was his take of altering "mother nature"....

he "acted" Clueless....

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #15902

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Well, still waiting to hear about Bermuda, but giving everything they got the dirty side of Igor.

The ISS passed over Igor....and snapped this picture, to me this looks unbelievable, almost like an oil painting.

Unbelievable stuff today, heard Lindsay Lohan failed her random drug test and a bench warrant was issued for her arrest, looks like the falling down star of 2000.....and 10 will be going back to the slammer for a refresher course, maybe she'll get her nails done again for court....

the NaviCards seem to have falling flat. maybe I will start talking about these because it seems rather odd, but I should stress the whole process of them being made in to cards is not being DIY here at the house, the only part I have in it is making them electronically with an array of programs and shipping.

yes there another storm on the grid, it is currently called invest 94L...bla bla bla bla it heading west and should be rather bla bla bla for a couple of days as it develops but looks as if it 20+ days out, which would put will in to November....

huh, a November hurricane.....hum if it get anywhere remotely near the US, I am willing to bet another High will get parked on the south east, again just for a short time, just long enough to bla bla bla bla......

Going to bed.
Attachments:

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #15931

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
1 Going, 2 Coming...late September?

Well Igor put on a show, and by the reports I been reading there where a "few" deaths that have been blamed on Igor, haven't heard about any causality on Bermuda.

got 2 more coming,

Bart Simon sister "Lisa" is now running the "riptide" track where it looks like as of now she will do no more than stir fish and again be a NH for container ships, 20 to 25 days out if she makes it to our coast.

A system has developed just north of South America, which looks to be named "Matthew", being a close POP-UP where he is there is no real way of forecasting where Matthew wants to go. As they develop they tend to spin onto them self like a dog chasing it's own tail. Igor did this for a day or two hitting every compass point and direction as he grew, Matthew will find land fall with in 7 to 10 days, as the trend has been, don't plain on getting a tan in Cancun.
Attachments:

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #15958

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
IF you go back a couple of days you will see where I drew some yellow lines on the south east.

In coordination with Igor, Karl hit mexico's east coast and has been stuck over mexico, traped by the "again" High, same situation as back weeks ago when another system hit the east coast of mexico and got stuck....As with Back then, another hurricane was passing along the east coast of the United States which ripped the High off the east coast and generated a vacuum dragging everything that was stuck behind the high with it. Igor is about to pull the plug allowing the remains of Karl to be pulled across the lower 48.

95L is on the grid and looks to be dancing, turning on his tail at this time, but the only thing that can be taking to the bank will be that you will not get a tan on the Yucatan.
Attachments:

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #16111

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Sent this to my brother who lives near NAS Jack, in Jacksonville Florida....let see here when he called me about it he was packing his "get-out" bag and wanting to know just where he should go, and when.

mind you all I sent him was a 172 hour + warning that he will have a Tropical Depression or Storm heading his way that may become a hurricane, which will be AKA Matthew but for right now it is Invest 95

T/S Lisa right now is looking to follow riptide trail of every thing before her....if she has a change in plains I'll post it. but in the picture the system to the right out in the Atlantic is Lisa and all those line are a sign of a couple of dozen computers that are showing mass confusion.

Igor, made it to Newfoundland where it raised hell and destruction, I hate watching a complete barn float away, seeing the everything inside belongs to a very hard working family..

Igor made it all the way to southeast Newfoundland yesterday as a Category 1 hurricane, bringing a peak wind gust of 107 mph to Cape Pine in Southeast Newfoundland. Igor brought sustained winds of 58 mph, gusting to 85 mph, to Newfoundland's capital, St John's. The city recorded a remarkably low pressure of 958 mb, and picked up 3.99" of rain during Igor's passage. Widespread rain amounts of 5 - 9 inches fell over much of southeast Newfoundland's rocky terrain, which is unable to absorb so much water. The resulting severe flooding washed out hundreds of roads, collapsed several major bridges, and forced numerous rescues of people trapped on the second stories of their homes by flood waters. Igor generated swells of 6 - 8 meters (20 - 26 feet) that pounded the southern coast of Newfoundland last night and this morning; significant wave heights reached 39 feet at the Newfoundland Grand Banks Buoy, and a storm surge of a meters (3.28 feet) hit the northeast shores of Newfoundland last night. Igor is now a large and powerful extratropical storm off Greenland and Labrador
Up Next: THE (Possible)PERFECT STORM

Tropical Depression Georgette hit the tip of Baja California as a weak tropical storm with 40 mph winds yesterday, but dropped little rain. Georgette is in the Gulf of California, headed northwards, and could bring heavy rains to Arizona on Thursday and looks to be plotted to head across the United States, This system along with 95L may come together on the east coast, anyone remember "Agnes of 72"?

amongst all this mess is a "stuck" stationary High over Georgia and North & South Carolina, if 95l Pushes the high North It will slowdown the remains of Georgette, and when the high burps out from between them it will make for a very interesting event given Lisa's course could be effected with the defense high being gone. If lisa is around by then the remains of Georgette, 95L (AKA Matthew) and Lisa will do battle on or around the North East coast.

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #16173

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

invest 95 has been upgrade to tropical depression 15, looks to be heading to the southeast side of the Yucatan peninsula where it probably will be upgrade by then to hurricane Matthew which then will turn Northeast and head for Florida Gulf's south west side, taking much similar track of Agnes back in 1972, where he will head up the North East Coast.

can you say New York City?

Time frame: 7 to 14 days, 7 days to the south west coast of the Gulf of Florida, 7 days travel up the East Coast.

similar storm: Agnes of 72

....Lisa nothing more than a fish threat (still) hopefully will not get mixed up in this, but still lurking.
Attachments:

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #16202

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

Tropical depression 15 has now been named "Tropical Storm Matthew" still being plotted to turn north east near the south side of the Yucatan peninsula, where it should be a Cat 1 heading into the gulf toward the North East pocket of Florida.
Attachments:

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #16329

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

There are three parts to the movement of Matthew, to begin with there is the long pulled apart remains of Tropical Depression Georgette that is marching east across the United States

this system will drop kick the stationary high off the East Coast, as it passes this well create a "back-wash-Drag" that will pull Matthew off the Yucatan and in to the Gulf heading up into the North east pocket of the Florida's Coast.

Forget, T/S lisa, but remember hurricane Juliet, she was with Igor, well she went off the grid as Igor went north I personally thought she was D.O.A. but....

as Matthew approach's the north east pocket of the west coast of the gulf, the now Tropical depression Juliet will be heading into the eastern seaboard of Florida...
Maybe, The perfect storm after all

So, as it seems, right now...Matthew will make land fall in the northeast pocket, just like Agnes did back in 72 and Juliet will force Matthew to stay on the east coast after he crosses, which then he will be stuck...just like Agnes.

to his west he will have a cold low, to his east he will have a tropical depression....

more later as I follow, but if you live east of the Mississippi your going to want to keep an eye on Matthew and do some history reading on Agnes
Attachments:

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #16417

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
here is funny i guess.

what was to look like it "should have" happen "normally" is now looking rather bazar...

the low that was coming across the united states, spiked it southern end just west of Dallas and weather veined the northern end down across the South East, let's recap that....

a system was moving West to East (vertically), but the southern end STOPPED and the northern end moved to the south where now the normal Vertically system is now laying horizontally across the US...and it is...not moving, but everything else is normally traveling by....hows this for weird.
Attachments:

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 7 months ago #16640

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Well this will be the perfect example of what I been talking about, Matthew during phase 1 got down graded "off the charts", but what happen was he got downgraded "below" a tropical depression. Matthew pulled a 180 and headed back out south of Cuba and now is been RENAMED 96-L (invest 96) or AKA-Nicole.

So, it looks like today will be the start of Phase 2, the plot is the same just the names are different (just like an old dragnet T.V.show).

If your east of Mississippi, if you live in Florida...if you live within a 100 miles of the east coast from WVA south....keep an eye on this system.
Attachments:

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 6 months ago #16709

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
THE GULF TURNS COLD

Looked at the Gulf just now and it may as well have Ice over it, it is the end of September and we are heading into October.

There are Two system left, one is being ref to as 16L, which could become Nicole but I seriously doubt it will make it above a Tropical depression, which currently is marching up across Cuba heading towards Florida.

the lower south east DOES NOT NEED ANYMORE RAIN, they got a pretty hard does from the remains of Tropical Depression Georgette that came up last week and across the United States and just laid out across from Dallas TX to North Carolina. This same system is now stationed on the east coast from Main to Florida, if anything lets blame an alpha omega jet stream on this, knowing full well those are normally reserved for winter.

the remains of Juliet are "off the grid" but still heading towards the east coast to back up what is now known as 16-L, some where along South Carolina, Juliet will broadside 16-L and the forecast will be...more rain for the remainder of the the week, even as this "mess" makes it way up here where I am.

There another invest that just went on to the grid tonight, I circled it in my past post from earlier

the system off above South America, is heading west BUT, giving the cooler ocean waters that it will encounter I do not for-see this system becoming a threat, but I will monitor it.

as it stands now...this looks like it pretty well the end of the hurricane season of 2010.

which is about the only NORMAL thing that has happen this year, but then again...the season not officially over with till November, so add this to the list of Not-Normal things for 2010.
Attachments:

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 6 months ago #17451

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

a "radical" system has pop upped just south east of the Yucatan, 60% chance of forming in to a a TD/TS.

Still getting plots for it, one model is showing Miami, Florida/ The Florida Keys as a high Cat 1 low Cat 2 by midweek.

ain't gonna hold my breath quite yet.

THE LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM LOCATED OVER THE SOUTHWESTERN CARIBBEAN SEA ABOUT 160 MILES SOUTHEAST OF THE NICARAGUA-HONDURAS BORDER HAS CONTINUED TO BECOME BETTER DEFINED. THUNDERSTORM ACTIVITY HAS INCREASED AND BECOME BETTER ORGANIZED NEAR THE CENTER OF THE LOW...AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS ARE CONDUCIVE FOR A TROPICAL DEPRESSION TO FORM DURING THE NEXT DAY OR SO. THERE IS A HIGH CHANCE...60 PERCENT...OF TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS AS THE SYSTEM MOVES NORTHWESTWARD AT 10 TO 15 MPH.

Hello...Haarp yea it like we are 0-16 (Zero hits/16 storms), it like the forth quarter and 10 seconds on the board...

what, naaaa I ain't Talking about the Bills...

huh wide right....

nananaa...Paula...what about Paula....

third base?

...... :S
Attachments:

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 6 months ago #17747

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
well that's it folks...

Cue the music...

close the curtains.....

16 named hurricanes...

and not a one made landfall on the United States.

A landfall is considered when the EYE of the storm actually goes on shore, as with this year...none did.

we had tropical depressions roam around...but as far as an actually hurricane, none made landfall.

the east coast is still mopping up the mess from what remained of Tropical Storm Nicole and what she did in North Carolina, Six counties in eastern North Carolina have been declared federal disaster areas, so the one real lesson is simple with a hurricane there is a wind factor, take away the hurricane status you still have a major storm to handle.

as far as hurricanes being great, well like I said, I like Looking at them and this was a real good year for watching them....and not having to hear the after hurricane hit sound bits on the news is a blessing.

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 6 months ago #17767

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
in the terms of ODD....

If 2010 finishes without a major hurricane hitting the U.S., this will mark the first such five-year stretch since 1910 - 1914.

so I guess, like the Buffalo Bills and the lack of winning, if we do not get hit next year there will be all kinds of records broken.

the only good thing going on with the bills is they don't even have a chance of getting a wildcard....

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 6 months ago #18083

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

Invest 99 has turn in to tropical depression 19, which will become AKA hurricane -RICHARD-

Richard is south of Cuba heading for the Yucatan which it should be a Cat 1 or a Cat 2 when it makes landfall on cancun this weekend.

it is uncertain at this time but entirely possible that after it crosses the Yucatan and hooks Northeast it may reorganize and regain it hurricane status as it heads towards central Florida.
Attachments:

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 6 months ago #18175

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Ok Tropical storm Richard rages on toward the Yucatan Peninsula, where he is bound to ruin any weekend plains in Cancun.

picked up on a little bit of ODD news, if you haven't read about this yet I be rather surprised.

Oceanographic satellite data now shows that the Loop Current in the Gulf of Mexico has stalled, so some have been saying, if this is the case which I am checking (when I get free moments) tuss could be very, very bad.

For the winter months are coming on us, and from out of the gulf we really do not need any subtropical Noreasterners blanketing the north east...over..and...over..and over.

checking.

Ron has been trying to ping me with something about Haarp, am I just the odd guy out who is seeing really odd weather patterns here that amazingly seem to be to conveniently coincidental?

Central Florida is still under the gun with Richard....

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 5 months ago #18578

• houston
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Over night...this mess has pop up on the grid

TS Shary which will be a "fish" stir, other than maybe making a direct hit on Hamilton on the island Bermuda.

TS Tomas will hamper land mass big time, like Hatti which does not need any more trouble this year let alone a huge storm-/-hurricane making matters worse for them.

Invest/ts Virginie 100% fish stir/navigational hazard

after this "wave" of storms...we will only have one more name to use in the 2010 list.

and that will be....Walter.

so, 20 named storms, plus 2 tropical unnamed storms and ZERO hits on the United States so far...

as far as the east coast..goes, up here in the North East, it fast becoming WINTER in October

Re:Houston's thread for hurricanes? 13 years 5 months ago #18580

yep, gotta blow out my sprinkler line tomorrow and fog the 700. then disconnect the battery and put it on maintenance charge till next may. :(

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'