Logo and History Needed. Please contact us to edit or contribute to this page.
Sword Line Boats
Wilmar Boat Co.
According to the April 8, 2008 issue of the Palladium - Item newspaper of Richmond, Indiana, 50 years ago in 1958 the Wilmar Boat Co. began building boats in the old Lewis B. Ashe factory on Round Barn Road North.
An ad in the July/October 1960 issue of Popular Boating states the 1960 Sword Line fleet by the Wilmar Boat Co. used Hetron fire-resistant fiberglass materials supplied by the Durez Plastics Division of Hooker Chemicals.