From Classic Boat Library
Jump to: navigation, search

Logo and Additional History Needed. Please contact us to edit or contribute to this page.

Sherry Boats

Sherry Marine Industries

Black Lake, New York

Sherry Marine Industries was started by Bill Sherry in 1956. He also owned Sherry's Old Oak Camps on Black Lake, New York. In 1963, Charles R. Snyder, also known as Dick, bought the business with his brother, Bob. They expanded the business to include marine repairs and aftermarket automotive fiberglass parts including fiberglass Model T hot rod bodies and Mustang hoods.

More information is available at the following link:

1959 Information

Sherry Boats in Use

Back to Main Page