Logo and Additional History Needed. Please contact us to edit or contribute to this page.
Emerald Fiberglass, Inc.
1831 W. 12th Ave.
Also found listed as the Emerald Fiberglass Manufacturing Company. According to a July 27, 1970 article in the Eugene Register-Guard, the Emerald Fiberglass building burned and eight or nine boat molds were destroyed. The "story-and-a-half corrugated metal shed" was destroyed. Owner of the company was listed as Fred Lindsey.
A Feb. 8, 2001 obituary, also from the Eugene Register-Guard, listed Harold Gilmour and Velma Gilmour, residents of Eugene from 1935 to 1971, owner-operators of Emerald Fiberglass Boats.