Additional History Needed. Please contact us to edit or contribute to this page.
Ray Bond Boats
In 1956 and 1971, H. Raymond Bond filed a trademark for Cuda Craft Boats. He listed the first use of the mark in commerce as June 8, 1955. The address in the earlier application was 2410 S.W. 10th St., and later 13120 S. Dixie Highway, both in Miami, Florida. In 1959, this company offered a 16' Cabin Cruiser model according to a photo in the May 1959 issue of Popular Boating magazine.
This company is still in business building center-console fishing boats: http://cudacraft.com/