Clipper Craft was a brand used by at least four unique manufacturers:
- Clipper Craft Boat Works, Inc., a Jersey Sea Skiff builder, operating sometime in the 1960's and located at 39 Evergreen St., Keyport, New Jersey.
- Clippercraft Co. of Cadillac, Michigan. This was a fiberglass boat-builder started by George Spicer in the early 1960's which later became Four Winns.
- Clippercraft Marine Distributor of Portland, Oregon, a builder of sheet plywood boats beginning in the 1950's.
- Clipper Craft Division of The Chestnut Canoe Co., Ltd. of Fredricton New Brunswick, and Peterborough, Ontario. This division operated sometime in the early 1960s.
- Clipper Boat Company, a boat trailer builder in West De Pere, Wisconsin
(Click on the blue text to be redirected to each manufacturer's page).
This is a disambiguation page.
Disambiguation pages are created when two or more brands by otherwise unrelated manufacturers happen to share the same name such as in the case of Dolphin Fiberglass Boats by West Coast Fiberglass Co. of Costa Mesa California and Dolphin Aluminum Boats by Barnes Boat Co. of Rockville, Connecticut.
Other times, a disambiguation page may be created when two related manufacturers have the same brand, but are best located on separate pages such as in the case of Thompson Bros. Boat Mfg. Co. and Thompson Boat Co. of New York, Inc.. This may be done so as to make clear the difference between two otherwise similar brands or to better organize large amounts of information such as brochure images.
If you have noticed a case where a disambiguation may be warranted, please contact us so that we may create a better and more organized Classic Boat Library.