Additional History Needed. Please contact us to edit or contribute to this page.
Palmer Engine Co.
582 Mianus Blvd.
Cos Cob, Connecticut
This company offered marine engines ranging from 6 to 250 HP in 1958. In that year, models above 60 HP were made with engine blocks from International Harvester. In 1958, Palmer offered their "Spacemaker" marine engines, which were mounted at an angle allowing for a shorter overall height. Fageol had offered a similar configuration as far back as 1949 in the marine conversion of their Twin Coach bus engines.