Additional History Needed. Please contact us to edit or contribute to this page.
Flagship Marine Engines, Inc.
This company was a subsidiary of the Owens Yacht Company and built inboard marine engines used exclusively in their boats. In 1958, they brought on Edward S. O'Connor, formerly of Twin Coach Company's Fageol Marine Division, as sale manager. He had been sales manager for Fageol for three years prior. Eventually in 1961 this subsidiary was bought along with Owens by the Brunswick Corporation conglomerate and marketed more widely.