Logo and History Needed. Please contact us to edit or contribute to this page.
5106 Grand Ave.
Americraft was detailed in a February 24, 1958 article in the Milwaukee Sentinel. The company's manufacturing facility was in Antigo, Wisconsin with another factory located in Cooper, Texas and others planned. A. E. Condra was a VP and production manager at the Antigo location which used a temporary city-owned building as a training plant to build two boats per day. A permanent plant was planned to open March 1, 1958. At the time of the article, Paul H. Bowdle was company president. Employees included Peggy Hervey, Dorothy Turner, Johanna Walentowski, and Irene Zaitz.