Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: St. Michaels Show - Free Classic Trailer Boat Disp

St. Michaels Show - Free Classic Trailer Boat Disp 10 years 9 months ago #78286

I will see to it that you will not pay any money to register/show your Classic Fiberglass Boat. Call Chris (seabuddy) Brown at 518-281-0045 or better, e-mail me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so I can get this done for you.
Contact information for you and your wife, boat length, make, model, year and engine information and if it is intended “for sale” or “for show” is typical. The show displays “For Show” in one area and “For Sale” in another. Each section is headed up by a different volunteer and I need to give them a list, among other things.
I figure that if you are a member of this board you know what a classic fiberglass boat is, regardless of boat brand.
You are coming to the show registration somewhat late and expect that there will be some mistakes by me.
Any questions? Call me at 518-281-0045 9 to 9 east coast time.

Classic Wood boats, are included in my offer, too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:St. Michaels Show - Free Classic Trailer Boat Disp 10 years 9 months ago #78346

Some Whirlwind, Ravea (sp)(the style that mercury used in the 50,000 runs) and a Sea Mac are coming.

Re:St. Michaels Show - Free Classic Trailer Boat Disp 10 years 9 months ago #78381

Chris,
Posted on CBC, I'll be there Saturday but without a boat. Resorter isn't restored and don't think my Wagemaker (my avatar) is show material.

Bob

Re:St. Michaels Show - Free Classic Trailer Boat Disp 10 years 9 months ago #78382

Look forward to catching up. Call me at the show chris (seabuddy) brown 518-281-0045

Re:St. Michaels Show - Free Classic Trailer Boat Disp 10 years 9 months ago #78385

I need to close off or end my offer about the classic boat show. see the fiberglass post, also.

Re:St. Michaels Show - Free Classic Trailer Boat Disp 10 years 9 months ago #78386

Thanks looking forward to it myself.

Re:St. Michaels Show - Free Classic Trailer Boat Disp 10 years 9 months ago #78388

I'll be there more than one day, so if others want to meet and greet, call me chris (seabuddy) brown 518-281-0045

Re:St. Michaels Show - Free Classic Trailer Boat Disp 10 years 9 months ago #78530

If you did not call me or e-mail me by now, my offer has ended.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat
( / Engines)