Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Please save me - Thompson cabin

Please save me - Thompson cabin 11 years 3 months ago #73197

This boat may be cut up this weekend if the seller can not find a buyer. 1962 Thompson Bros. Sea Lane Cabin Cruiser I/O. 22 footer. Rare boat. Ther engine and outdrive are not original from 1962 but she has always been a stern drive rig.

portland.craigslist.org/clk/boa/3499524257.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Please save me - Thompson cabin 11 years 3 months ago #73205

After a lengthy conversation with this guy....he's thinking more along the lines of a "Hot Tub" lawn ornament!!....that would actually be pretty cool..Hot tub w/a Cabin think about it!! Seriously we all know how it is, ya know the "Im tired of looking at it" syndrome. W/9 other boats its all relative..I have a feeling we are all going to be hearing more from him..I told him about this site he's signing up.

Re:Please save me - Thompson cabin 11 years 3 months ago #73387

She will be saved!!! A buyer has been found.

Andreas

Re:Please save me - Thompson cabin 11 years 3 months ago #73409

Well that's good news. My heart still drops when i think that Elco, G3Jim was posting about a while back, was cut up. I just couldn't get access to a flat bed to get it down here.

Bob

Re:Please save me - Thompson cabin 11 years 3 months ago #73410

Great..sounds like its goin on a Road Trip! a "happy ending" after speaking w/ the guy I figured he was just frustrated and wouldnt really do it. Someone got a nice boat

Re:Please save me - Thompson cabin 11 years 3 months ago #73411

When I called him Saturday afternoon he was in the boat with a screw driver starting to remove hardware. And he was having a person with a bucket truck coming over to lift the engine out the next day.

So it was very close to being destroyed.

Andreas

Re:Please save me - Thompson cabin 11 years 3 months ago #73416

That's unreal!!! As my dad used to say in disgust "Some peoples kids"! As you could probably tell I try and maintain the thought that people will snap out of it!! But time after time they end up Erking me to no end!!!!!! Good job saving her Andreas...Good job.

Kurt

Re:Please save me - Thompson cabin 11 years 3 months ago #73417

That's unreal!!! As my dad used to say in disgust "Some peoples kids"! As you could probably tell I try and maintain the thought that people will snap out of it!! But time after time they end up Erking me to no end!!!!!! Good job saving her Andreas...Good job.

Kurt

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 8176 guests and 3 members online