Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 65 Thompson Sea Lancer Deluxe - $1600 Meredith NH

65 Thompson Sea Lancer Deluxe - $1600 Meredith NH 13 years 1 hour ago #30566

Date: 2011-04-23, 1:26PM EDT
Reply to: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

1965 Thompson Sea Lancer Deluxe Lapstrake wood boat. Boat was in storage for the last 20 years. Boat hull is in good shape, Has original seats, trim, hull has new carpet, new custom mooring cover and the original convertable top.Trailer is a dual axel with a electric winch. Good servicable condition, I hauled this boat 850 miles with it. Has a 4 cyl OMC motor with rare dual carb set up 130hp with the seltromatic I/O drive. Presently there out of the boat. My original intention was to convert to a 4 cyl Volvo Penta with a 270 drive. Boat can be sold with either configuration. The OMC motor -drive-parts could be sold seperate.
May consider a swap for old motorcycle, on off road motorcycle, converable, try me. Lots of pictures available.

Ad here (with pics): albany.craigslist.org/boa/2342310941.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:65 Thompson Sea Lancer Deluxe - $1600 Meredith NH 12 years 11 months ago #30598

Nice looking boat. I had a '65 Sea Lancer (bench seat, not back-to-back fold down seats) with outboard. Nice riding boat.

Thompson Antique & Classic Boat Rally is 24-26 June 2011 at Marinette, WI.

Andreas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7710 guests and one member online