Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ah! Spring!

Ah! Spring! 13 years 1 day ago #28404

Hot Dog it's Spring! I've got Chris Craft bilge paint under my nails, Copper Bronze hull paint in my hair and Whoo Hoo Blue on my hands! This girl is in heaven!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Ah! Spring! 13 years 1 day ago #28420

• Split
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
GOOD DEAL MOM: .! Guess the bad weather has passsed.? My Knoxville friend in GreenBack said a cat # 3 tornado wwent thru his area. This is where the new Hydro Stream boat facory is. He said boats & trls acros road.

. record heat of summer at Mt Dora show today 91 degrees. Four days of mid 80's. Meet other Blue ridge members. Lots of pics.

Woody Boater group . Aoso got one of the awards for the "on Golden Pond boat Thayer IV

Re:Ah! Spring! 12 years 11 months ago #28540

I heard there were tornados around. Thankfully they missed us. We're expecting many more days of rain though. Not the worst thing that could happen.... the humidity will help the lifecalk cure!

Man! Wish I were in Mt. Dora! I had to look at Bob & Linda Miracle's photos of it on Smugmug..... saw bunches of happy Blue Ridge guys and gals.

jerri

Re:Ah! Spring! 12 years 11 months ago #29295

I should have kept my mouth shut about no tornados. We got slammed here in Ellijay on Monday night. Power was off from Monday night till Thursday morning. With wells and septic systems- with no power we had no water. Man.... were we ripe! :S

Re:Ah! Spring! 12 years 11 months ago #29300

I still have somne snow on the ground at my house in Minneapolis. Plenty of ice on the lakes too.

Temperature broke 50 F two days in a row!!!

Andreas

Re:Ah! Spring! 12 years 11 months ago #29301

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Sorry to hear that Jerri, surprised y'all don't have a generator up thar in dem mountains! Our power was only out about 12 hrs Mon nite - Tues morn. (Turned the anchor light on in the Glastron so the dogs wouldn't be scared out in the garage. LOL) Bottom line - glad you're okay! (2 people killed in Jackson, my town.)

Mark

Re:Ah! Spring! 12 years 11 months ago #29366

Hi Mark,

We actually do have a generator, however we are on a community well and they don't! So the lights were on but nobody bathed!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat
( / Engines)