Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: well i wanted to poke my chest out........

well i wanted to poke my chest out........ 10 years 10 months ago #78147

after i got the boat and trailer i wanted to finish the trailer first in case i had to haul the boat somewhere so i have a before and a after picture there are A LOT of pictures in between but these are the good ones my trailer was 17ft. long and my boat was 21 ft. long. while working on the trailer i got some good advice and with plug welding tips, i added three feet to the tongue, and two feet to the rear arms. then i custom built a light bar at the back and conformed it to the back of the boat. new everything and one mention about the shocks mine are Gabriel fleet line 3012 exact same size at the ones i took off. i added four rollers down the center bought roller bunks and built a tag light holder. i am going to remove the receiver bolts and replace them with hitch pins so i can remove the receiver after launching the boat. (locking it up in the truck ). the group came to the conclusion it was a holesclaw
twin axle. i had most of the frame sandblasted and the marine primed.then after finishing the work i primed it again and then painted it a sierra blue . i would love to show you all ,all of the pictures but two should be enough

i became a trailer builder
hahaha billy
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:well i wanted to poke my chest out........ 10 years 10 months ago #78159

Very nice!

Andreas

Re:well i wanted to poke my chest out........ 10 years 10 months ago #78161

Hey Cap-n, That is one sweet looking trailer you ended up with. Great looking job you have done on it. Any person would be proud to haul there boat on that one. Keep up the great work. Skip.

Re:well i wanted to poke my chest out........ 10 years 10 months ago #78182

Looks great! One thing for certain is having a nice boat on a crappy looking trailer. Anybody be happy to own it.

Re:well i wanted to poke my chest out........ 10 years 10 months ago #78183

• ed-mc
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 113
Nice Job! It went from "Fugly" to a Thing of Beauty!!!! ;)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 8402 guests and 3 members online