• Page:

TOPIC: Help: Older Gator (tubular) trailers

Help: Older Gator (tubular) trailers 14 years 3 weeks ago #3524

• Eduardo
  • Eduardo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Acquired these Gator trailers from a good friend (Motorhead) recently here in Northern California. The 1960 Gator model 216 has papers and is currently registered. The older gator trailer with the tubular frame didn't come with any papers. However, I did find the year (1956) and model 214 stamped on the front right corner. See attached images. Does anyone know where the serial numbers are located on these older Gator trailers or if they did exist or not? Does anyone have any digital documents on these older Gator trailers as well? Your help is appreciated. I plan on restoring at least one for now and would like to register the older Gator. Thanks.

Eduardo
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Help: Older Gator (tubular) trailers 13 years 7 months ago #15943

• stashm2
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I have the same Gator for my 1960 Wagemaker it is a 1958 Gator and the serial was stamped right there by the model in the same manor.. That is all I know.

Re:Help: Older Gator (tubular) trailers 13 years 7 months ago #15948

Eduardo,

I have one of the tube frame Gators for sale right now. Mine came w a '58 Crestliner. I'm assuming it's the same vintage. I don't recall seeing a tag on it, just the same stampings you have.

Great to have a spare trailer around. You never know when it will attract another boat from the weeds :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 14100 guests and one member online