• Page:

TOPIC: odd hubs

odd hubs 12 years 11 months ago #30479

• krobs
  • krobs's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have an old, old trailer. It has been painted too many times for me to identify the brand. Last weekend I had a flat and went to put on the spare only to find it did not fit. It seems my trailer has an odd bolt pattern, not the standard 4 on 4, but a 4 by 3 3/4. I am hitting dead ends trying to find a wheel to fit my trailer, if only for a spare. I am enclosing hub pictures as well as pictures of the trailer hoping to id the make.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:odd hubs 12 years 11 months ago #30485

Hmmm, I can't see the pics, but I would suggest you pull a hub and see if it's a standard 1" axle. If it is, replacement hubs are not expensive ( www.etrailer.com/Trailer-Hubs-and-Drums/Dexter/34822BX.html ) and I would just replace them. Of course, you would then need new wheels and tires too, but it sure would be easier to deal with.

Frank

Re:odd hubs 12 years 9 months ago #34322

These look similar to mine on the electra, except mine are 5 bolt. The axle is also not standard. I have to order bearings and seals special. Last time I had three different makes to replace the whole set. I treat them like gold.I have no spare, nothing will fit. I'm fixing my Tee Nee up and will sell this one. It is a headache when something goes wrong.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat
( / Engines)