Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Teenee Trailer Hub

Teenee Trailer Hub 7 years 3 weeks ago #130645

Hello,
I just got a 1959? Teenee trailer. One of its hubs needs to be replaced. Is there a new hub that I can order, or do I have to look for an old one?
Thanks,
Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Teenee Trailer Hub 7 years 3 weeks ago #130648

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
Tee Nee did not use anything special for the hub as far as I know so you can get 99.9% of anything you need at a local auto store or home depot or maybe even wallyworld. Do you need the entire hub assembly or just the bearing/race part. Many boat trailers will come in two different size axles so if you go shopping bring along an old part that you need to replace. Here's a link to a home depot kit just for your info not necessarily what you need but to let you know what's available. There are four and five lug (bolt) hubs so make sure you search for the right one. Prices range moderately but get something that has good quality USA manufactured bearings and races and during assembly make sure you pack the wheel bearings with a quality water resistant bearing grease.
www.homedepot.com/p/Martin-Wheel-5-Bolt-Hub-Repair-Kit-for-1-1-16-in-Axle-Pressed-Stud-for-Trailers-H56-C-PB-B/205715227?cm_mmc=Shopping%7cTHD%7cG%7c0%7cG-BASE-PLA-D25T-Garage-Automotive%7c&gclid=COKY2bG1utICFYwkgQodhsUKoA&gclsrc=aw.ds
Look at your axle when you remove everything and make sure it is not scored or worn. If that is the case you would have to replace the axle shaft. Those parts are also available sometimes at a local farm supply dealer or online.
Hope this helps.
Cal

Teenee Trailer Hub 6 years 8 months ago #132643

I would recommend the same thing.

Teenee Trailer Hub 6 years 6 months ago #134005

Thanks, I bought a hub at Tractor Supply. It was on the shelf in stock.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat
( / Engines)