Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: TeeNee Trailer Year

TeeNee Trailer Year 8 years 4 weeks ago #120943

I just got a TeeNee trailer serial number 31295. Is there a chart that shows the year of these trailers? I think it is an early to mid 50's. It has the classic fenders with the diecast emblems. My right fender emblem is broke-If anyone has one for sale, I am interested. The teepee winch assembly has been replaced with a genaric one, and I am wanting an original type assembly if anyone has one for sale. Thanks
John
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:TeeNee Trailer Year 8 years 4 weeks ago #120944

• Dr.Go!
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 125
Maybe check member "TheToyBox" of Rochester, Mn. He seems to have lots of good stuff for this hobby.

Dr.Go!

Re:TeeNee Trailer Year 7 years 6 months ago #127103

Great looking emblems! The trailer that came with my boat I believe is a 1966 and it just has black decals. The winch on my tee nee trailer is the best trailer winch I've ever seen. It has a reversible pawl with a freewheel position and a handbrake so that you can swap the pawl direction without having the winch freewheel out during the transition. The gears are covered so that it would be very difficult to pinch yourself. Why did they stop making these winches!?!

This trailer is also a tip trailer!

20.5' 1966 ClipperCraft, 18' 1978 Olympic, and a 12' 1959 Elgin Car Top.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6710 guests and one member online