Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Holsclaw C-950 year

Holsclaw C-950 year 8 years 2 months ago #120027

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the forum and am hopeful someone can give me some Holsclaw trailer info. My father in law gave me his boat and trailer, and now I am having a really fun time titling it here in Wyoming. The trailer is a Holsclaw C-950, but of course the ID decal is too faded to read, so I don't have a VIN or even a year to give the court house. Being from Oklahoma, this trailer was never titled or registered, so no help there.

If I can get a year nailed down, I can get a new state issued VIN and be good to go. All of my Google searching hasn't nailed down what year(s) Holsclaw made the C-950, so I am stuck. Does anyone here know when these were made? Thanks in advance for any help I can get!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Holsclaw C-950 year 8 years 2 months ago #120045

Evensville , Indiana

Here is a plate from 1971, saw an add for trailer built in 1973 that has a "C" for start. I have a small trailer that is an S-150

Re:Holsclaw C-950 year 8 years 1 month ago #120241

I think I must be on the right track then...I found an old ad for a trailer that looked just like mine in 1972. I am using that as proof of year for the state. I hope to have an answer back and day now.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 5934 guests and 2 members online