Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tee Nee Trailer Question

Tee Nee Trailer Question 8 years 6 months ago #114591

I have a 1958 Tee Nee Trailer with a 1957 Bowman runabout. The lights are mounted on the fenders. This trailer has round fenders with what looks like fender skirts not the teardrop style. Should the lights be on the rear of the trailer instead of the fenders ? Also is there someone that makes aftermarket rollers for the beam of the trailer. Any info welcome And Thank You for reading. Gary Metts

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Tee Nee Trailer Question 8 years 6 months ago #114596

hi gary, pics of the fenders would be great!! never seen one with skirts...some of the older trailers just had running lights (headlights)...I would want turn signals also on any trailer that I pull...so I would put an extra set of lights on the back....maybe just me. but I like my boats...john

Re: Tee Nee Trailer Question 8 years 6 months ago #114622

Thank You John I will try pictures but I have trouble with that. Always says image is to large. I think I will put the old school lights on the back and leave the ones off the fenders. Will lock more original and cleaner I think.

Re:Tee Nee Trailer Question 8 years 6 months ago #114635

This might not be the proper way but I have taken pictures with my phone far away and then crop them so the file is small enough. That is the way I have been able to work it out.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat
( / Engines)