Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Another trailer to ID

Another trailer to ID 8 years 11 months ago #109213

Not even sure this is a boat trailer, seems to heavy duty. But it's what came with my boat.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Another trailer to ID 8 years 11 months ago #109830

Thanks to the Glassic Library I've been able to determine that this is a Balko tilt trailer, but I'm not certain of the model. Once I had that figured out I was able to find several other Tomahawks on similar trailers. If anyone knows of another source for info on Balko trailers, or can share pictures of theirs I'd appreciate it. I'm not sure what the roller/ buk set up is supposed to be.

Re:Another trailer to ID 8 years 11 months ago #109841

It is very different design and construction from the circa 1965 Balko boat trailer under our family's boat.

I scanned and posted all of the Balko information form my files to the Glassic Library here.

Andreas

Re:Another trailer to ID 8 years 11 months ago #109864

Thanks for sharing all of the info. The 61 brochure is where I found mine.It's a Midshipman model 815, I believe. Unfortunately, all of my rollers, brackets, bunks, etc. are gone.

Re:Another trailer to ID 8 years 11 months ago #109902

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Just so happens I have one I'm scrapping out Dave, saved all the rollers, brackets for bunks, winch stand and winch, etc.. Let me know if you're interested, we'll work something out! I can post pictures this weekend if you would like to see what I've got.

Mark

Re:Another trailer to ID 8 years 11 months ago #109907

Thanks, Mark. I would be interested in seeing what we could work out. Please post pictures when you have time.

Dave

Re:Another trailer to ID 8 years 11 months ago #109985

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Here's what I've got Dave, send me a PM (email) if you're interested and we'll work something out. The fenders are in pretty good shape too, if you need some.
Attachments:

Mark

Re:Another trailer to ID 8 years 11 months ago #109991

A lot simpler than I expected. I'll message you. This is a low budget rehab, but it would be nice to have the right parts (especially the winch).

Re:Another trailer to ID 8 years 3 months ago #118527

The green trailer photos, is there truss rods welded under the tubes? Sure looks like the railer that came with my late 50's MFG Cambridge. I checked the posted trailer info and looks was made by Hilltop boat trailers. Also mentioned that touch up paint came in two colors, yellow & green.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7506 guests and one member online