Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Old Walk-Through Bimini Top & Frames

Old Walk-Through Bimini Top & Frames 4 years 3 months ago #97405

Just wondering if anyone is interested in one for their project 70 Tri-hull. May have and extra that's why I ask. I'll have more details in a day or so.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Old Walk-Through Bimini Top & Frames 4 years 3 months ago #97419

Lost Fisherman76,

WELCOME ABOARD.

yours, satx

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re:Old Walk-Through Bimini Top & Frames 4 years 3 months ago #97443

Welcome aboard.

What are you thinking on price and what is the width?

The ONLY Easy Day Was Yesterday

Re:Old Walk-Through Bimini Top & Frames 4 years 3 months ago #97486

Hello Gents! Glad to be here!

One is said to be 67" the other 69-1/2". I'm not sure what the 1/2" is about and the height hasn't been determined. I'll be looking at them this evening and will have all the info on them. This is on of those friend of a friend deals. Wait on a call on.
It took forever to find one and now with two available I though of my Glassicbuddies might be interested. I not out to make money just helping end a search. I'll get back with ya tomorrow. I hope with good new.

Re:Old Walk-Through Bimini Top & Frames 4 years 3 months ago #97523

Lost Fisherman 76 wrote:

Hello Gents! Glad to be here!

One is said to be 67" the other 69-1/2". I'm not sure what the 1/2" is about and the height hasn't been determined. I'll be looking at them this evening and will have all the info on them. This is on of those friend of a friend deals. Wait on a call on.
It took forever to find one and now with two available I though of my Glassicbuddies might be interested. I not out to make money just helping end a search. I'll get back with ya tomorrow. I hope with good new.

Absolutely! I have one that's pieced together that came with my boat but is a sad, sad piece at that....

The ONLY Easy Day Was Yesterday

Re:Old Walk-Through Bimini Top & Frames 4 years 3 months ago #97525

The 69" (It measured 67w X 36h at the peak) was old and torn up, it came off a rolled Javelina Bass Boat.

The 67" was new and in great shape. It was bought to replace the old one. I think it will fit my 1976 Magnum. If not I'll being it back and see if anyone is interested with measurements and pic. I only paid 150.00 for it. It will be a great deal if it fits.

The Guy also had a curved glass windshield for the a 1992 ProCraft Fish & Ski. A little new for this sight but it's just a shout out.

If interested in the old Bimini or Windshield reply to the post and I'll keep an eye on it.

Re:Old Walk-Through Bimini Top & Frames 4 years 2 months ago #99222

Hi new to the forum I have a 73 glasspar 165 cuttlas that needs a top

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds

FG Login

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

WTB Tomahawk Boat Parts
( / Wanted)