Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: An old friend - My 19' '76 Fiberform 165hp

An old friend - My 19' '76 Fiberform 165hp 10 years 7 months ago #82382

Hey there!! My first post here, so I thought I would share some pics of my Fiberform. Doesn't seem to be much info online about these boats, but at least I did find this site while googling for more owners with similar crafts!!

My family lives in Kelowna BC Canada, and we have 3 main lakes that are available : Okanagan Lake, Kalamalka Lake, and Wood Lake. Kal & Wood are connected with a small channel to navigate between the two lakes. My Dad bought this boat in '77 with 45 hrs on it. Basically brand-new with 1/2 season on it by two brothers whose parents owned property on OK lake. It has been stored in a garage since then, and has NEVER spent more than 2-3 weeks at a time in the sun while we use it in the summer. It really is still mint.....and we use it all the time!! The tubing pic is from 2 weeks ago!!

1976 Fiberform 19' with a 165hp (Inline 6)Mercruiser stern drive. Has had a Ski-Bar since new.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:An old friend - My 19' '76 Fiberform 165hp 10 years 7 months ago #82384

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Very cool story on your Fiberform justpinit, and welcome aboard. We'd love to see some more pics when you get a chance, thanks for sharing! :)

Mark

Re:An old friend - My 19' '76 Fiberform 165hp 10 years 7 months ago #82388

Thanks! Glad to finally find a place where I can post my old boating pics!!

I have a bunch more.....somewhere. I will start looking around my Dad's place and see how many I can find from "back in the day" I will scan & post in this thread as I find stuff!! I learned to slalom ski behind this boat when I was 10.....I am 45 now. That's a lot of fishin' trips and days at the beach!

Re:An old friend - My 19' '76 Fiberform 165hp 10 years 7 months ago #82389

Here is a question:

Was the swim deck on the back a Fiberform deal or does anyone here recognize it as an aftermarket bolt-on accessory. It sure is a nice option, most new ski/wake boats have them now, but back in the '70's it was REALLY cool!! No one else had one on our lakes.....not even the comp. ski boats!
Attachments:

Re:An old friend - My 19' '76 Fiberform 165hp 10 years 7 months ago #82411

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Just guessing but it might have been a dealer installed option/accessory? Whoever did it looks like they did a very nice job with it, very cool IMHO. ;)

Mark
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat