• Page:

TOPIC: Sample for Graphics

Sample for Graphics 12 years 10 months ago #33723

• Kevin.S
  • Kevin.S's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
So i ran into this guy at the marina the other day and he said that he does graphics on trucks and Boats, We proceeded to talk for a little while and eventually he took some pictures of my boat and emailed me with a couple of samples. We have not come up with anything solid yet but just some plain Jane samples.... anyway here they are.. If anyone has any artistic input as to what should go on here let me know....

Kevin.S

here is a link to the photo

www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150218726241904&set=a.10150101660741904.284894.509076903&type=1&theater

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Sample for Graphics 12 years 10 months ago #33761

hi kevin,nice to meet you,i like a combination of number one and number 3,it will show off the great lines of your hull,you can not go wrong if you go with the lines of your boat,thats one of the reasons we buy a particular boat,because the shape of the boat we buy looks good to us,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Sample for Graphics 12 years 10 months ago #34039

• Kevin.S
  • Kevin.S's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I was thinking somewhere along the same thing. Im not to sure yet though.. I left it in the guys hands for now let him come up with something wild and crazy..... He said he has been doing it for a long long time.... We shall see... Might get him to do my truck as well lol

Re:Sample for Graphics 12 years 10 months ago #34047

Graphic number one really makes the lines "pop".

Remember, my opinion in no way diminishes your opinion, nor yours mine. Collectively, there is a middle ground that is \\\"correct\\\" for the reader balancing all the input.

Re:Sample for Graphics 12 years 10 months ago #34050

Graphic number one really makes the lines "pop".

Remember, my opinion in no way diminishes your opinion, nor yours mine. Collectively, there is a middle ground that is \\\"correct\\\" for the reader balancing all the input.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6986 guests and 3 members online