• Page:

TOPIC: Boat information

Boat information 7 years 9 months ago #124156

• dennisf
  • dennisf's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello everyone and thank you for welcoming me! I just acquired an 18 foot boat that says it's a TMH boat after a little research it said that it was made by tomahawk boats,but it is a 1972 and the info I could find on it says that the company was bought up by Harley Davidson in the sixties.does anyone have any info on this boat.or pictures? It would be nice to know there are others still around! I will post pics of my boat soon as I figure out how lol ...
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Boat information 7 years 9 months ago #124164

So you've got a Harley BOAT ?? Man that's gotta be rare. There's not much I don't know about Harley's mechanically as I've owned bikes from 1942 and up but I never even heard the hint of a rumour of a boat company under their umbrella. That must have happened during the AMF years when Harley couldn't sell bikes as the quality went to the crapper.

Damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead !

Re: Boat information 7 years 8 months ago #124632

• dennisf
  • dennisf's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Yes don't quote me but as read Harley Davidson eventually took over tomahawk boat company in the mid to late 60s my boat came along in 1972 so I joined this site to gather information on the boat.title says its an 18 foot TMH if you can point me in the right direction or know where I can get any info or pictures I would well appreciate it!she is almost ready to hit the water

Re: Boat information 7 years 8 months ago #124636

I told my neighbor about your boat and he said " well, my boat was built by Crestliner WHILE they were owned by AMF so.... " , is his boat a Harley or a hardly ? LOL. I just got my first boat in over 20 years running today and I'm smiling so wide my face hurts :) Good luck with your boat Dennis. Mark.

Damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead !

Re:Boat information 7 years 8 months ago #124638

I am going to venture a guess it is also some from AMF after they bought the rights to Harley and damn near destroyed the name.

Back in the Day I had a friend that had an AMF/Harley Davidson Snowmobile.....I think if AMF put a Harley Badge on it they thought it would sell.

Karsten

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7970 guests and no members online