Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is where great FiberGlassics are found and shared. Be it Craigslist, Ebay or your local classifieds, post your sightings here for others to see.
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1975 Glasspar G3 Eastern Nebraska $1500obo Update!

1975 Glasspar G3 Eastern Nebraska $1500obo Update! 11 years 9 months ago #63605

hi fiberglassics!
i joined this forum in hopes of selling my G3. I thought this would be a good place to showcase it!

if you're interested in my listing just contact me via the telephone number in the ad! thanks for looking!

here's the link to my ad: i added videos to my listing! check em out! omaha.craigslist.org/boa/3111220307.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:1975 Glasspar G3 Eastern Nebraska $1500obo 11 years 9 months ago #63608

• Split
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
..R.: WELCOME. Seems like you did quite a bit of work for the engine.. That is a great model 75 hp color..
. For us die hard Glasspar collectors the LARSON era post 1968
is in lower demand. The 70's were a boom for the Metal Flake Glastrons,007 , BAJA & Check-mate, etc.

A few of our members had those XL-5 version of the Catalina G-3
& all comment on the under floor water (open cell ?) Foam that was used..Gets very heavy & soggy over time..Your ad mentions a soft floor spot or hole.(?) Any strong buyer from out of state will have this inquiry..

If your motor was the short shaft version on a 1960 G-3 ,your phone would be ringing off the wall.

Re:1975 Glasspar G3 Eastern Nebraska $1500obo 11 years 9 months ago #63705

Split wrote:

..R.: WELCOME. Seems like you did quite a bit of work for the engine.. That is a great model 75 hp color..
. For us die hard Glasspar collectors the LARSON era post 1968
is in lower demand. The 70's were a boom for the Metal Flake Glastrons,007 , BAJA & Check-mate, etc.

A few of our members had those XL-5 version of the Catalina G-3
& all comment on the under floor water (open cell ?) Foam that was used..Gets very heavy & soggy over time..Your ad mentions a soft floor spot or hole.(?) Any strong buyer from out of state will have this inquiry..

If your motor was the short shaft version on a 1960 G-3 ,your phone would be ringing off the wall.

thanks split for your input and bit of history! i'm not terribly knowledgable about boats in general and this is my first but i am a mechanic and i know about engines so i was able to rebuild this one with no problem especially since i had the service manual. the reason i had to rebuild it by the way is because the bottom carb plugged a jet and scored the piston. and yes there is a soft spot in the floor. not very big though, don't know the cause...
it's too bad it's not the short shaft, i need the dough! like i said though, offers are being accepted!!

Re:1975 Glasspar G3 Eastern Nebraska $1500obo Update! 11 years 9 months ago #63951

still for sale people!

Re:1975 Glasspar G3 Eastern Nebraska $1500obo SOLD 11 years 9 months ago #64077

got her sold!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6463 guests and one member online