Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is where great FiberGlassics are found and shared. Be it Craigslist, Ebay or your local classifieds, post your sightings here for others to see.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bell Boy cruiser in Minnesota

Bell Boy cruiser in Minnesota 11 years 10 months ago #62625

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Bell Boy cruiser in Minnesota 11 years 10 months ago #62626

• riceman
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
forgive my dumb question... but are those things really worth nearly $2500 for just the hull sitting on the ground in not-usable-as-it-sits condition? when i've been trolling craigslist, i've been able to find bell boys in decent running shape with motor and trailer for that price. i don't know if the ones i've found are screaming deals and i'm dumb for not buying them, or if the guy in the ad you linked is asking too much.

Re:Bell Boy cruiser in Minnesota 11 years 10 months ago #62629

Well, don't forget that's just his asking price, but he states he has had 3 offers so far and is going to take the best one, so maybe $500-1,000 or so might do it? I think a lot would depend on the condition of the floor, transom, etc. I recently bought a '59 Glastron Seaflite? Seville (cabin cruiser style one they made) with an excellent trailer but no motor and paid what I thought was a fair price of $2500. However, the boat could be made servicable with just a little clean-up and a lot of buffing, although I will probably end up giving it a complete restoration. And, from what I can tell, it is a pretty rare boat. I'm not sure about this Bell Boy, but it is cool-looking.

Shannon in Crystal River

Shannon
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7126 guests and one member online