Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is where great FiberGlassics are found and shared. Be it Craigslist, Ebay or your local classifieds, post your sightings here for others to see.
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1959 glaspar lido w/ motor - $250

1959 glaspar lido w/ motor - $250 11 years 10 months ago #62035

• riceman
  • riceman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
kpr.craigslist.org/boa/3038366104.html

gonna go take a look at this one in a little bit. i'm relatively doubtful about the wife being okay with another one sitting outside the house, but i can snag pics and info if anyone on here is interested.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

more info, more boats, and a what-is-it?! 11 years 10 months ago #62044

• riceman
  • riceman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Got a chance to go take a look today. it looks like all the misc hardware is present, but the transom's toast. interior is rough, but it looks like all the harder-to-find parts are there. not sure.

a few pics:

notice the fiberglassics sticker on my subaru =)

got a to spend about an hour talking to the guy about his collection. he's got something like a dozen classic glass and wood boats on his property. he's found another one that he really likes, so he's interested in selling a few to make room. i've got a basic description of the ones that he's definetly ready to sell. all were under tarps and not readily available for pictures. all are in weathered shape, some more than others. all come on trailers, and all (except where noted) come with an appropriate sized motor. i can go back and take pictures and get more details if anyone's interested. all prices are OBO.

1959ish sea king 15(?)' fiberglass - $400 - nice trailer with electric winch and extendable/removable tongue

old uniflite

16ft Cruiser's Inc. woodie - $175 - Johnson 85(?)hp motor

1961 Birchcraft - $250 - no motor, nice trailer

1960's hewescraft aluminum - $400

also, he had this one on his property. first off, what is it? it resembles the alumacraft tangiers i've been seeing here on the forum, but i don't think that it's one of them. he's not interested in selling it. yet. anyone recognize the motor by sight? obviously merc, but is it anything special? it's missing the faceplate.

Re:more info, more boats, and a what-is-it?! 11 years 10 months ago #62064

Re the what-is-it? I'm pretty sure it is an American Marc. Very cool boats, in my opinion.

Shannon in Crystal River

Shannon
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6954 guests and one member online