Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is where great FiberGlassics are found and shared. Be it Craigslist, Ebay or your local classifieds, post your sightings here for others to see.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Red Fish Shark in Vermont (Champlain Valley)...$??

Red Fish Shark in Vermont (Champlain Valley)...$?? 11 years 11 months ago #60025

Languishing in a field near my childhood home. Worth some parts if not restoration, it appears the balsa core is missing from the hull. Obviously been spending Vt summers and winters in situ for quite some time. I have a trailer but no vehicle with a hitch at present, plus my taste runs to aluminum. I could not attach my cell phone pix here via my iPad (my first post). Could possibly be had for $50-$100, who knows? Sometimes the farmers will let stuff go for nothing, sometimes they will not part with for any prices even though it will never otherwise move from it's final place of rest. Nice fins though and at quick glance the obvious hardware is there.

PM me for images and location if you are near Middlebury and seriously interested.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Red Fish Shark in Vermont (Champlain Valley)...$?? 11 years 11 months ago #61918

I am interested in a Redfish Shark. Please send more details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Gery Baar
605-376-5147

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)