Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is where great FiberGlassics are found and shared. Be it Craigslist, Ebay or your local classifieds, post your sightings here for others to see.
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1965 Wacanda - free in SE Washington

1965 Wacanda - free in SE Washington 11 years 11 months ago #59298

• riceman
  • riceman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
this one's mine. i bought it for the parts off of it. the floor's in REAL poor shape. the transom seems solid, but has possible moisture. not sure. it'll need stringers and then some i'm sure. all that's left on it is the decorative trim pieces that are unique to the boat and not usable on another vessel. with all of the work it'll need, i wouldn't have posted it except that there's just something about this boat that i like. i can't fix it... it's too far gone for my budget or marriage. but maybe someone out there wants it? it's just the boat. no trailer or anything, but it's free. heck, if someone's interested in actually restoring it, i'd throw in some of the gauges and other original parts i've removed (i was kind to them when removing). they are all in great, usable shape. she's not real flashy but something about her is hollering "don't take me to the landfill." figured i'd see if there was any interest.

title in hand

Chris

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat
( / Engines)