Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Non Boat Related, Forum for topics not really having anything to do with boats.
  • Page:

TOPIC: ouch!

ouch! 13 years 10 months ago #8883

• TNriver
  • TNriver's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
So I guess I learned its important to make sure your trailer (not just your boat) is in good shape. That being said, if anyone needs parts for a little dude trailer let me know. Frame is bent I don't want to pull it anymore. not sure of the year but the fenders are still good might be able to find some other good parts on it.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:ouch! 13 years 10 months ago #8894

geez tn what happened,did it come off the ball?we have a little dude and ed put a new coupler on it,which i assumed was an 1 7/8,we took the boat from our hotel room to silver lake and back,after we got home and took it off the lowboy,i used that same hitch to move it into the garage with my mini back hoe,as soon as it was in,i left off of the pressure and my hitch popped out without lifting the lock,woooooooo ,its a 2"coupler,we were lucky,i guess i now know what happens when i ASSUME!

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:ouch! 13 years 10 months ago #8895

boy john, lucky you had some tongue weight...can you imagine..OMG!

Re:ouch! 13 years 10 months ago #8898

ron and tn,i just went out and checked the ball,it IS a 2 inch ball ,but the new coupler was not adjusted with the lock nut inside,it was loose,i never gave it any thought,and neither did ed apparently.wow close call,i think ill post this in the main forum.

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 9004 guests and no members online