Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Non Boat Related, Forum for topics not really having anything to do with boats.
  • Page:

TOPIC: USAMA DEAD

USAMA DEAD 12 years 11 months ago #31156

• joenawlins
  • joenawlins's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Welcome to Hell!!! Glad they put a slug in his head. Congrats to the Navy Seals, best fighting group on the planet!!! I'm still not happy that they gave him a burial at sea!!! Been present for a few and this piece of shit didn't deserve that. They should have brought him back to NYC and put him on display for a few days and then dump him in the Hudson.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:USAMA DEAD 12 years 11 months ago #31172

• frog
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
ahmen

Re:USAMA DEAD 12 years 11 months ago #31193

Actually, they were right, if he was on display they would really make him into a Martyr, more so than they currently will. I'm glad he's shark bait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should have used him for fishing chum! :P

GO NAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob

Re:USAMA DEAD 12 years 11 months ago #31204

• joenawlins
  • joenawlins's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
I was on the road all day, went to pick up that Mark58 by Mobile but did hear that Obama wanted to be sure he got a proper and respectful burial in accordance with Islamic laws!!!! Are you kidding me!!!! After they hung people off of bridges and beheaded them on camera!!!! To hell with political correctness!!! Just my humble opinion.. BTW did you get the esteem ear surgery?? Joe

Re:USAMA DEAD 12 years 11 months ago #31218

Oh don't get me wrong, I think of it more as a "Dump at Sea". guy at work said he should have been fed to a hog farm, body gone and PORK! :woohoo:

Did get the surgery. i go back next monday to see if the protective foam has dissolved off the ear drum. i think the prosthesis is taking, i can snap my fingers by my ear and actually hear them , not real loud but can hear them. Still have ringing in the ear, hopefully that will go down more once it has fully healed. Driving me nuts that I can't do ANYTHING strenuous. Those honey do cabinets are calling, not to mention hot rodding the Rude Fat Fifty and rebuilding the 800 FGS tower of power! :S

Bob

Re:USAMA DEAD 12 years 11 months ago #31225

i want to see the pics of the slime ball with a hole in his head...the more gorier the better.

Re:USAMA DEAD 12 years 11 months ago #31228

we all know sooner or later the video and or pictures of the operation well pop -up-

I find it rather amusing that the Navy Seals where sent in and not the army rangers or at least a joint operation including the brit special forces, but keeping it -one- group keeps it simple.

some odd things, like the burial at sea, one would have to wonder just -how far- they had to fly to do that...and I am sure there is pictures of that trip also, someone somewhere had to have a cell phone or a camera on hand at some time.

now as far as to what happen...after the fact, one could only have a drifted thought of...

the ship being put in to full reverse just as his body smacked the water....which would have turned it in to instant shark bait, never to be seen again....

just thinking happy thoughts and wondering if his replacement is seeing the writing on the wall....

Re:USAMA DEAD 12 years 11 months ago #31230

North Arabian Sea on the Carl Vinson was the "burial at sea". Op was run from Afghanistan., then probably flown to the ship from there. Kind of ironic really since I was on the Enterprise as a Tactical Action Officer and we started Operation Enduring Freedom along side the Carl Vinson! Poetic justice that he was tossed into the sea from one of the aircraft carriers that started the bombing runs in Afghanistan looking for him!!!!!

Bob

Re:USAMA DEAD 12 years 11 months ago #31238

more drifted thoughts...

now we seem to put behind us the birther ordeal, I see Trump and Charlie Sheen doing a Broadway show together...like Abbot and Castillo, which between the two their main act will be nothing more then to ask for proff about everything.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 17128 guests and 2 members online