Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Non Boat Related, Forum for topics not really having anything to do with boats.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Has anyone seen this T Bucket?

Has anyone seen this T Bucket? 13 years 5 months ago #19930

• classicfins
  • classicfins's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
I sold this T back around 1986 or so to someone in Natchez, MS. I've regretted it ever since. Hoping that maybe someone here on the board might know of it's whereabouts. Custom built for a Disney back in 71 or so, later repainted in a purple candy apple over silver flake, lilac and white tuck and roll interior, 440 Mopar power. Thanks guys.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Some people are like slinkies... Not much good for anything, but they sure are fun to push down the stairs.

Re:Has anyone seen this T Bucket? 13 years 5 months ago #19933

Doug, the place to ask that is a hot rod site, not here! Try the National T Bucket alliance, here: www.nationaltbucketalliance.com/bb2005/main.asp?board=1

There's a bunch of other hot rod sites, but the NTBA would be the most likely. Plus go here and look at pics of T's: www.nationaltbucketalliance.com/gallery/index.asp

Frank

Re:Has anyone seen this T Bucket? 13 years 5 months ago #19934

• classicfins
  • classicfins's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Yep, already been there Frank. I was a card carrying member till the job ran out! Anyway, I've been posting it on a few of the hot rod sites I frequent. You never know who might know something about it. If I can't find it, I think I'll build a clone once I finish my 3dr suburban.

Some people are like slinkies... Not much good for anything, but they sure are fun to push down the stairs.

Re:Has anyone seen this T Bucket? 13 years 5 months ago #19935

No kiddin Doug? I'm a charter member, # 29 actually. Not a lot of us left. I don't follow it much anymore, but have kept up my membership. I get the impression it's grown quite a bit.

Frank

Re:Has anyone seen this T Bucket? 13 years 4 months ago #21762

Can I back up the bus a little on this, seeing it in the NBR section it is perfectly ok to post something like this here seeing we are an odd ball bunch of misfits that have "other" hobbies other than boats, I know there are several people that log in here are into this subject the webmaster being one.

Now there another "bunch", me being one that will pick up on something like this having no personal interest what so ever in the "subject" itself, but seeing there is a person that is looking for a long "lost" item will pick up on that and start scraping the internet looking for it for them, that's one of my hobbies (if you want to call it a hobby). strange but true finding myself where I am I have discovered many ways of flipping over some stones to find stuff on the internet.

How about a Vin number if you have one, looked at 30 pages of images so far of T-buckets and T-Buckets + Hardtops and not one seems to fit, looks like most of the T-buckets are soft-tops so his should stand out like a sore thumb you would think.

call me strange if you want..but I got these things I do....

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6493 guests and 2 members online