Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Non Boat Related, Forum for topics not really having anything to do with boats.
  • Page:

TOPIC: flower bed????

Re:flower bed???? 8 years 11 months ago #109663

satx78247

Leave to you to open another can of worms
Mountaineer...that is built bu Ford.
Now someone may post
Fix Or Repair Daily
Found On Road Dead
F**ken Old Rebuilt Dodge
Etc

And all the Ford lovers (and Lincoln/Mercury) on here will get bent out of shape and post
Got a Mechanic Coming
Government Motor Company
First On Race Day
Etc

This will carry on till someone jumps in and tell all the they are RUDE and full of NEGATIVITY......not that it was all in fun and ribbing each other
CAVU
The topic has been locked.

Re:flower bed???? 8 years 11 months ago #109664

barnickelbill wrote:

Well children, the sandbox seems a little crowded today.

Needs a larger tractor tire

www.fiberglassics.com/glassic-forums/home/main-forum/anyone-know-what-this-boat-is#109659
CAVU

Re:flower bed???? 8 years 11 months ago #109666

• bilnan1
  • bilnan1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 14
That was fun and entertaining,everybody has an opinion,, but to help people out that has one of these ugly boats and need it hauler to my flower pot call me,,Thanks this was fun for the week,,Bill
Attachments:

Re:flower bed???? 8 years 11 months ago #109667

time for another issue of OLD NEW YORK BOATER...AND BRING BACK THE TIME-OUT BENCH. :
Attachments:

Re:flower bed???? 8 years 11 months ago #109669

• Jim L
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Wow,that's a blast from the past! I remember houston talking about being able to roll his aristo craft heavy on it's side like that. Had mine up like that "one" time.Thought it was going over LOL!

Re:flower bed???? 8 years 11 months ago #109670

• Jim L
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
It's kinda funny and sad at the same time that a little drama and bickering on a post will bring out the views and gaulkers every time no matter what forum your looking at. One way to look at it is even if you think the meteor is ugly,it will still bring more money than another more boaty looking boats will. If I offended anyone with my comment, I apologize. I know some people find the Aristocraft boats to be less desirable than other glassics as "EVERYBODY" has their own thoughts on what they like and dislike.If everyone liked the same boat,WOW that would be boring. Bill started this post as a joke and maybe to get a rise out of people. Mission accomplished,Bill LOL.

Re:flower bed???? 8 years 11 months ago #109684

Jim L,

It wasn't you whose unjust comments about "rudeness" was the cause of the rancor/acrimony. = Therefore, you are blameless.

yours, satx
Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re:flower bed???? 8 years 11 months ago #109690

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
Please turn the page, this story is getting old.
Attachments:

Re:flower bed???? 8 years 11 months ago #109694

Well I'm new to this site and don't know any one on here yet but I have read all the post on here and just have to put my 2 cents in.

I do think it is an odd (ugly) boat. But if I had one I would drive to every public boat dock on the lake just to show it off. It's one of the (ugliest) coolest boats I have ever seen. I LOVE IT :laugh:

As far as a boat that no one likes I seem to have one. I have seen very few of them on here so I'm going to say it's not a popular boat but the wife and I love our little Lido.

I think this thread is a good one and I do not think anyone saying it is ugly is out of line. I hope the owner of the boat thinks the same way and takes it all in good fun.

Lets have another weeks worth of fun and bash someone else's boat. Heck I have thick skin use my boat for all I care. :P
Attachments:
BigRay478

Re:flower bed???? 8 years 11 months ago #109696

bigray478,

Personally, I like your rig, as it LOOKS like a BOAT & it's RED/WHITE.
(My all-time favorite colors combination!!)

yours, satx
Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re:flower bed???? 8 years 11 months ago #109755

I want to remind people that these forums are mainly here for information. It may be good to review the message on the home page:

"In July 1998 this site began an attempt to recognize the style and creativity of the original fiberglass boat designs from the 50's & 60's, plus capture the spirit of a time that has since past. This site honors the pioneering minds that conceived and created these beautiful, never to be made again, classic fiberglass boats.

Within this site, you will find information on classic fiberglass boats. There are many sections. All libraries, pictures and information are FREE. Enjoy your time here."

With this in mind, I request that people first of all keep the remarks civil. There is no reason to make inflammatory posts. As opinions are just opinions, let's try to stick to facts. While the post started off as a kind of light hearted joke, for it to deteriorate into a very negative discussion is unacceptable. I am not going to take sides but if you can't post comments that are respectful and civil, go somewhere else. This thread is closed and it is moved to NBR as that is what it is.
Hello, World!!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6281 guests and 3 members online