Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 57 P-14

57 P-14 10 years 8 months ago #80960

I am looking for other P-14 runabouts, We are trying to restore our 1957 P-14 runabout but know very little of how they looked like and finding the missing pieces to her, We don't want to customize her too much would rather make her look as she did in the past, anyone have any pics or info we can use to help?....
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:57 P-14 10 years 8 months ago #80963

• morris
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello kamrenlei,

And welcome to the crew. The link below is to the Glassic Library selection on P-14 boats.

www.fiberglassics.com/library/P-14

Glasspar g-3 Owners Club, Marque Club Representative ACBS
www.g3owners.com

Re: 57 P-14 10 years 8 months ago #81027

You're in the right place kamrenlei, there's a ton of them here in Oregon. Keep your eye on the various local craigslists, there's always a few for sale and you should be able to see lots of pictures of lots of boats.

BTW, if that's a picture of yours it looks like it has the important parts already!

Re: 57 P-14 10 years 5 months ago #86178

I'm working on a Sunde P-14 too 1960 I beleive. I'm just outside of Seattle. Have transom ripped out and almost ready to install new one. I have the important emblems as well. I will post pics soon.

Re: 57 P-14 10 years 5 months ago #86185

My wife and I are still restoring this boat, and are stifling to find the rub rail for it. It was purchased with no rub rail and have posted want ads but no success, a few of the aftermarket suppliers tried to help but without success so we are still looking we have no sample to go by so the search is ongoing... lol

Re:57 P-14 10 years 1 month ago #90181

I am having the same issue trying to find a rub rail for my 1958 P14. Instead I am thinking about installing a half inch rope on the top and bottom and using a rubber type door liner in the middle. You might want to consider this option. Looks pretty cool.

Re:57 P-14 10 years 1 month ago #90196

If any of you folks still have a piece of the old rub rail by chance, wefcorubber.com can make new for you. Just send them a piece. A lot of folks have used Wefco here with good results. Good luck

Bob

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6342 guests and no members online