Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1967 Eninrude Rogue 200

1967 Eninrude Rogue 200 5 years 3 months ago #138611

I’m almost done with just fixing small things. When I got the boat it had the original Top and Zip in Windows. I know for certain now it’s never been used. The frame wasn’t assembled correctly. Also it seems to have shrunk. I tore it in several places today trying to stretch and work it after we finally think we have the frame correct.
I was really disappointed about the weekend. I had a friend helping me. It was sunny today and yesterday was overcast but still Tee shirt weather. I had other things I had on the agenda. I spent the whole weekend on the top that looked new for 51 years until now. What’s recommended at this point. It’s got 320 original hours. My Fuel Pumps ready. Trying to save fuel tank. I’d like to have it in all original condition. Any advice on the Top. Then any advice on the original tank? If I can’t save it any advice on replacement with sending unit and period looking filler? I’m sick. All the components for the top was dirty filthy. I had no idea it would look new after a cleaning. I had already planned to have heavier gauge windows. Here’s how clear but you could tell it was too fragile.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)