Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Classic Glass at the ACBS show in Gravenhurst On.

Classic Glass at the ACBS show in Gravenhurst On. 14 years 2 months ago #997

Some great news for classic Glass boats and those who love them!! The ACBS show in Gravenhurst Ontario hosted by the Toronto chapter of the ACBS is now a 2 day show. The first day is for wood boats, as it always has been, but day 2 is an all new concept, boats made of anything but wood!! There has been some chatter over at feathercraft.net about having a Feathercraft get together as part of day 2 so I thought that I had better start the ball rolling over here. On behalf of Ron Stevenson the man in charge of Fiberglass and Metal boats on day 2 I'd like to invite all Glassheads to participate in the show by booking a dock and showing off your Glassic treasures. If you happen to use a classic car to tow your boat there is going to be a car show incorporated into day 2 so you can show that off also.

Kelly, I know Ron would like to use the Fiberglassics logo as part of the show for posters and banners and would like your permission to do so.

Here is the info from the AOMCI Maple Leaf Chapter events page to contact Ron:
ACBS Gravenhurst Summer Boat Show
July 10th and 11th 8am till 5pm.
Display at Sagamo Park; Gravenhurst

This year the ACBS show at Gravenhurst will be a 2 day show. the MLC has been asked to have an outboard display BOTH Saturday and Sunday. This is going to be an exciting year for the Gravenhurst show. Saturday will be Wooden boats, Field of Dreams, Marine vendors etc.
Sunday will be Classic Glass Boats, Car show and other marine vendors.
I need volunteers who can display either OR both days.
More information to follow as I get it.

Contact: Ron Stevenson email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Classic Glass at the ACBS show in Gravenhurst On. 14 years 2 months ago #1015

Post in the Calendar?

Hello, World!!

Re:Classic Glass at the ACBS show in Gravenhurst On. 14 years 2 months ago #1065

Thanks for the post Al, hope to make it this year with the Glastron
Bill

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 5996 guests and one member online