Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sightings.?1956 L.S. METEOR-East TENN,address.

Sightings.?1956 L.S. METEOR-East TENN,address. 14 years 2 months ago #874

• Split
  • Split's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
GANG: I just got back a Lady e-mail address, here in East TENNESSEE that posted a 1956 Lone Star Meteor, 98% complete (?). Location is across the lake from me. NOt exactly cheap,(?), but thought all day it was a Scam ad.
. I have back yard storage if someone came to town . She is suppose to send me some pics. . Quite a few car miles around bridge, NO tire kickers, but this is MY region.
Having slow pc delays , service this week with Comcast upgrades , etc.??? Best to send me e-mail msg . Hope this posts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Sightings.?1956 L.S. METEOR-East TENN,address. 14 years 2 months ago #1204

• Split
  • Split's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
This desirable mostly complete original rig has now left my area.
Most definately a GOOD HOME.

Re:Sightings.?1956 L.S. METEOR-East TENN,address. 14 years 2 months ago #1214

who got it & what did they pay. I know that to many that is a rude question, but at somepoint this hobby need to get an idea of what things are worth / selling for. Hummmm that gives me an idea..

Re:Sightings.?1956 L.S. METEOR-East TENN,address. 14 years 2 months ago #1226

Tennessee is where im at, I live in Morristown, just above Knoxville. Good to see there are some Glassic Fans up thisa way. lol

Re:Sightings.?1956 L.S. METEOR-East TENN,address. 14 years 2 months ago #1240

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Beautiful country up in that area. Just got back from a long weekender trip to Pigeon Forge area, would love to come up and run the Tennessee river some time!

Also, agree with Bruce. It's good to "keep your fingers on the pulse" of our hobby/passion/obsession.

Mark

Re:Sightings.?1956 L.S. METEOR-East TENN,address. 14 years 2 months ago #1247

Hey guys. How are you all doing ? We just relocated to Spartanburg South Carolina. We are looking for others with same interest to find out where the get togethers , shows, whatever, wherever are. We are not afraid to drive. Love Pigeon Forge, Spent long weekend their last summer too. We are from Northern Illinois. Right on the Mississippi river in East Moline, Moline, Rock Island area. Where the I-74 crosses. People call it the Quad Cities. We are gonna miss being only a couple minutes to launch or boat. We were on water every night, no kidding. Lots of islands with nice beaches and sand bars. So now we are looking for new places and friends. We are also int streetrods, have had many. I still have my first vehicle I bought at 14, a 1936 International. We pull the boat with it, boy do we get some looks. LOL. People I use to work with had a fit because I drove it to work everyday rain or shine. I told them it's no different than one of them buying a camaro or corvette and driving it. Anyways any info would be great, nice talking your ears off. LOL. Jim.
Attachments:

Re:Sightings.?1956 L.S. METEOR-East TENN,address. 14 years 2 months ago #1392

guess its not just YOUR region friend. Knoxville here

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)