Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rare - Goofy - Cuddy

Rare - Goofy - Cuddy 13 years 10 months ago #7263

Not something you see....well...ever.
On CL in Denver

1958 Sea King Cruiser Boat - $400 (Westminster)

Date: 2010-05-22, 12:48PM MDT
Reply to: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. [Errors when replying to ads?]

This is a 1958 Sears Sea King cruiser. Rare - I have not been able to find another one like it. Outboard motor not included.. Needs new interior,. The hull is solid. Original trailer has been sanded, primed and repainted since photos were taken. Wood front deck and gunnel need to be replaced. I have title for trailer.
Also includes new cover; boat cradle (for storing boat off of trailer) and more.

Boat is currently in storage. I will have it available for viewing Memorial Day weekend. Email me if you wish to see more photos.

If interested call Matt at 720-480-2719 or email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. [/b][/i]
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rare - Goofy - Cuddy 4 years 9 months ago #140118

I found this post from years back and it fascinated me because this Sears Sea King looks surprisingly like my Wizard, I'd say an exact match. Back in the day, Sears would buy from major manufactures and re-label with the Sears name. I guess that's what they did here. These boats are extremely rare and this one and mine are the only ones I've ever seen.
Attachments:

Rare - Goofy - Cuddy 4 years 9 months ago #140129

I believe Sea King was actually sold by Montgomery Wards not Sears.

Rare - Goofy - Cuddy 4 years 9 months ago #140132

Thanks Doug! Yes, you are correct and it only took a look in the library to find the 1958 Sea King ad. Wards actually sold a 17' cuddy in 1958 and an 18' in 1959! Where are they all today?
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 8059 guests and one member online