Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pickle..kind of, with a touch of salt...

Pickle..kind of, with a touch of salt... 13 years 11 months ago #5649

• houston
  • houston's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Ok, we all know the Silver lake boat meet is the June 5th weekend...

So Genny as a thank you for serving ten years at her company, has giving her an all expense paid weekend for two to the Pocono raceway for the weekend, the holtel....nascar, bla bla bla the works!

so, me being me I guess...I told her, look I been there saw that and I know what it feels like so to make it easier on you would you consider taking your mother instead, because everything considered I do not think I would be up to driving all the way down there and walking all over the place...been there..done that.

So Genny's home the other day and she says, you know the Pocono's is on the weekend of the 5th of June.

and I am like whoa, hold on not only are you running off to a 500 with your mother...but to make this like a complete icing for my cake your going to be gone during my birthday also!

and she was like yikes...kind-of looks that way, and you guys are having your boat meet too....

I said, ok dear..really no biggie go to the race and have fun really.

just take your mother's jeep liberty, I'm gonna need the explorer for I can go to the meet...alone..(sniffle sniffle)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Pickle..kind of, with a touch of salt... 13 years 11 months ago #5675

mark, are you cleared to drive? birthday...lumberyard sunday is on me.
ron
Attachments:

Re:Pickle..kind of, with a touch of salt... 13 years 11 months ago #5684

happy early birthday mark,for your present you will get to see me,lorraine,my mom and her fiance ed,lol ,we just have to find lodging,for 4,my inlaws are going to watch yukon,so ya dont have to climb onto a boat,lol,john,p.s.i dont think the sunray going to be done by then,i have our porch to finish 1st,this is how far we are on it.
Attachments:

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Pickle..kind of, with a touch of salt... 13 years 11 months ago #5768

• houston
  • houston's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
HeHeHe, we haven't covered the what I can with Nero yet, I was thinking about grabbing a "flight"...in a seaplane off Irodaquote bay down but I don't know the guys number And I would be afraid tulip would yak all over the back seat of the plain!

one way or the other, Craftsman, Purple 24 speed...or under...the cover of darkness with my sunglasses on I am going to Silver lake!

yea-all can take it to the bank!

Hope someone brings some boats to ride around in...I think...

BOATS-ARE-GREAT!

Re:Pickle..kind of, with a touch of salt... 13 years 11 months ago #5794

sure wish everyone had your attitude, (or is that fortitude) FGNE would be a boom!
Attachments:

Re:Pickle..kind of, with a touch of salt... 13 years 11 months ago #5795

sure wish everyone had your attitude, (or is that fortitude) FGNE would be a boom!
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7500 guests and 2 members online