• Page:

TOPIC: New to Fiberglassics what is this boat that I have

New to Fiberglassics what is this boat that I have 14 years 5 days ago #4831

• KeithG
  • KeithG's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Anyone know what it is that I have here and is it worth fixing????
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: New to Fiberglassics what is this boat that I have 14 years 5 days ago #4832

• KeithG
  • KeithG's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Little more info I thought it was a Larson but its not it had a tag but it fell off all I can remember about it was it said made in missouri any help what be great Thanks

Re: New to Fiberglassics what is this boat that I have 14 years 5 days ago #4845

Is it worth fixing is really up to you. Can you restore it to showroom condition and make money? No, not with that boat UNLESS you find someone with deep pockets that always wanted THAT one. Can you clean it up and use it and have a great looking boat that is a lot of fun? Yes. If the floor is solid and the transom is solid. At a certain point you have to decide how much you like this boat and how much money you are willing to spend on it. Be honest. There are other good boats out there to be had cheap. If you don't have a connection with this one and you find a major cost item don't spend the extra money. But you have to know that before you have a lot of time and money into it. If you don't know what you are looking for many here can walk you through. Even better if you can get it to someone who can show you what to look for. Didn't see where you were located but there are a lot of us around.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)