Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1966 Apache Thunderbird? 16ft

1966 Apache Thunderbird? 16ft 14 years 1 week ago #4004

I have located a 1966 16ft Apache (according to the owner). I think it may be a Thunderbird Apache. Regardless, it has not been in the water since 1975. Has an 80 horse Evinrude and is on a trailer. It has been stored inside for 35 years. I am intrigued and intend to look at it this evening. Can anyone tell me anything about the boat? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:1966 Apache Thunderbird? 16ft 14 years 1 week ago #4006

the company is thunderbird,the model is apache,i have a thunderbird chief.
houston is the guy to ask i think he had a papoose and knows alot about them,also check out the glassic library,its at the top of the page and click on thunderbird,im pretty sure you will find what your looking for,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:1966 Apache Thunderbird? 16ft 14 years 1 week ago #4008

i just checked the library,there is no pic of a 66 apache,but there is a great story of how the company was founded,heres the way we found our 59 thunderbird chief,what great about it is there is no wood to rot,its all fiberglass,john
Attachments:

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6938 guests and 2 members online