Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need help identifying a boat

Need help identifying a boat 14 years 2 weeks ago #3811

My friend sent me this photo and asked me if i wanted the boat for free. he says it an El Darodo... but i cant find any info on it... any info would be great...

Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Need help identifying a boat 14 years 2 weeks ago #3818

looks like a Dorsett emblem which would make it a Dorsett El Darado. The Dorsett brochures will help, and check into the classic Dorsett club.

Re:Need help identifying a boat 14 years 1 week ago #3844

welcome kenny,strobee is right,im not sure of the year but i think the one in this photo is a 1959,look in the glassic library,just scroll down to dorsett and click on it,then click on the pics your interested in.john p.s.you can also left click on the pic below to see it bigger,if you notice the dorsett emblem is exactly in the same spot as your boat.
Attachments:

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Need help identifying a boat 14 years 1 week ago #3845

it also looks like someone removed the rear seat,and replaced it with back to back seats and put in pole holders for fishing on your boat,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Need help identifying a boat 14 years 1 week ago #3854

Thanks for the info guys

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6683 guests and no members online