Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need Help Identifying this boat please

Need Help Identifying this boat please 13 years 11 months ago #3503

I recently aquired a free boat from a buddy of mine, and have no idea what it is, there is no hull identification number anywhere, i have looked absolutely every where, i have included a couple of pictures, it says mermaid on the back side and attwood on the steering wheel, other than that no identification whatsoever, there is a 3rd Army Fort Rucker Sticker on the sides, and last registered in 1977, we registered it in 2006 and drove it once, my buddy didn't like it and it has been sitting since, i know the motor is a 1960 Johnson Super Sea Horse RDSL-22, that is all the real info i have, basically i would like to restore it to original and i need more info so i can see what it looked like originally, the boat is 14 ft. long, here are a few pics, any help would be greatly appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Need Help Identifying this boat please 13 years 11 months ago #3513

There was a short lived fiberglass boat builder called Mermaid Marine Manufacturing Co., Inc. at Manitowish, Wisconsin. They operated from 1958 to 1960/61. Harold P. Redding was the president. They were incorporated on 06 November 1958.

Not sure if this is the firm that built your boat.

Andreas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat
( / Engines)