• Page:

TOPIC: 23T Power Cat Breaths Fire!!!!

23T Power Cat Breaths Fire!!!! 14 years 1 month ago #2718

• 3hulls
  • 3hulls's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
After the third day of getting it ready,like rebuild the starter, do a temporary tune-up with the parts that are there, hook up a temporary 6 gallon outboard gas tank, hookup the water muffs and etc she ran great for the first time since I got it. The first try had big backfire and figured out that someone came in behind my back and switched two plug wires (had to be somebody else) There was one hitch though, there is a small but steady drip of water from the bottom of the water manifold. Guess some one didn't put antifreeze in it right for winter storage. Weld or JB Weld will take care of it I hope. Now that I know it will run, I can pull the engine and start to work on the inside with clean-up, paint-up, fix-up. We finally are getting some warm weather with no rain. Till later - Rich :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3HULLS

Re:23T Power Cat Breaths Fire!!!! 14 years 1 month ago #2719

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Ahh, there's nothing quite like hearing your current project fire up for the first time, is there ?! Congrats, Rich. I know the adrenaline rush produced when this event occurs, talk about renewed enthusiasm. All the work ahead doesn't seem so formidable now, and the hours already invested fall into the "well worth it" category.

Good luck on the rest, please keep us posted and we'd love to see some picks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mark
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'